Last Updated: 12/01/17
2. CONTACT AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
You may also contact Us at:
203 Third Avenue South, Suite 200
Franklin, TN 37064
3. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
3.1 PERSONAL INFORMATION WE REQUEST FROM YOU
Ancore may also use this personal information in other ways, such as to provide You with information about services We offer and offers that may be of interest to You or to seek follow-up from You about Your experiences with Ancore. You may withdraw Your consent by using the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of such messages You receive from Ancore, or by contacting Ancore at the email address listed in Section 2 above.
Additionally, to the extent required by applicable federal or state law, Ancore may be required to disclose Your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
3.2 OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Ancore also gathers certain information about how You use the Site, including the number of unique visitors, the frequency of visits, how users interact with the Site, user experience preferences, IP address, and other information that may help Ancore improve the customer experience, mitigate fraudulent activity, and comply with legal requirements. Such information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
When You visit Ancore’s Site We automatically collect and store certain information in Our server logs. This type of information includes details of how You interacted with Our Site. It may include information such as: internet protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier, or CallerID / ANI (Automatic Number Identification) information, content of Web pages, transaction with APIs (Application Program Interface), transactions with IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems, hardware information, hardware and system settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of Your use of the Site, referral URL, etc.
A cookie is a small, data file that is managed by Your Web browser or other application and stored on Your local system. Ancore uses session and persistent cookies to, among other things, identify Your computer during a particular interaction and analyze Your behavior during a particular visit. Most Web browsers provide You with the ability to accept or decline cookies, as well as to be warned each time a cookie is being sent. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully use Ancore’s Site.
Pixel tags, also known as Web beacons, help Ancore better manage user experience and content tracking. Pixel tags are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, which provide a similar function to cookies and are used to track user interaction with content provided by Ancore or an affiliate organization. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, pixel tags are embedded invisibly within content. The small size and transparency of pixel tags are not intended to deceive content recipients, but minimize distraction.
THIRD PARTY DATA SOURCES
Ancore may leverage external data sources in order to provide context and background on the users of its Site or services in order to improve user experience, mitigate fraud or malicious activity, or comply with internal company and external regulatory requirements.
DO NOT TRACK AND THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES
Do-Not-Track is a public-private initiative, http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/, that has developed a technical “flag” or signal that an end-user may be able to activate within their browser software to notify Web sites that they do not wish to be “tracked” by third parties as defined by the initiative. The initiative, however, has not reached a consensus as to exactly what technical or other actions those parties receiving the signal should take. As a result, Do-Not-Track has not yet been standardized and most Web sites, including Ancore’s Site, do not alter their behavior or change their services when they receive a “do-not-track” flag or signal. You can, however, make decisions about Your privacy and the advertisements You receive.
4. RETENTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ancore will retain Your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. When personal information is no longer needed or legally required, it will be permanently deleted or de-identified so that it can no longer be associated with a specific individual.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Primarily, We may share or disclose Your personal information in the following instances:
- To fulfill a service to You. For example, if You e-mail Us a question, We may use Your e-mail address or phone number to process Your request and respond to Your question.
- To offer You products from Our affiliates, strategic partners, agents, or from third-party marketers and other unaffiliated parties that We believe may be of interest to You, or to assist such parties for research, administrative, and/or business purposes. These parties are obligated by contract to only use the information they are provided for the purposes specified by Ancore.
- To comply with law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law, or comply with legal process served on Us, and to protect and defend Our rights or property, including Our rights and property and Our services, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of You and Our other visitors.
- We may use anonymized or general information derived from the data We collect from You and aggregate it with information from Our other customers and visitors (“Non-Identifiable Aggregated Data”) for Our business purposes, including without limitation for analyzing customer needs and improving Our services, and We will own all right, title and interest in any such Non-Identifiable Aggregated Data. Your data may be co-owned by third parties unaffiliated with Us.
- To protect against fraud and potential fraud.
6.1 LEGAL DISCLOSURE
Also, circumstances may arise where, for business reasons, We may decide to reorganize, or divest all or part of Our business through sale, assignment, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy proceedings, or We may acquire a new business. In these circumstances, Your personal information may be shared with the actual or prospective purchasers or assignees, or with the newly acquired business.
7. PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
8. SECURITY INFORMATION
Information submitted via the Internet, including through a Web page or e-mail is subject to interception or incorrect routing, and the Internet is not a fully secure communications channel. Please consider this prior to submitting any information to Ancore via the Site. While Ancore follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to Us, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, while Ancore strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your personal information, Ancore cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA
10. MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT