- Develop and deliver innovative strategies and solutions for complex client situations, ensuring goals and objectives are met on time
- Formulate recommendations and conclusions to be delivered through presentations, written deliverables, financial models, and applications
- Initiate and center team efforts to gather, analyze and interpret data, and formulate recommendations, and conclusions
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources and interpret into clear, actionable insights for executive, finance, and operations leaders
- Support project management in collaboration with the Director of Operations for dedicated projects
- As with any fast-growing company, this role will need to be flexible and happy taking on other responsibilities as needed as part of our collaborative team with a shared mission
- 2+ years of healthcare management consulting experience in medical group operations, revenue cycle, strategy, and/or value-based care
- BS/BA in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Operations Management, or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to synthesize and present complex information
- Strong organization, project management, and time management skills
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with great attention to detail
- Have a keen ability to ask questions, explore, and understand a wide variety of business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with clients and individuals within the organization
- Display a strong desire to achieve and attain high levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Comfortable with financial modeling, return on investment analyses, and measurement of key performance indicators
- 1+ years of experience in high-growth corporate strategy/operations, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity; experience in healthcare preferred
- Experience with data visualization techniques user tools such as Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, etc.
Ancore Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.